Department of Urban Services and Health


1. What is the procedure to carry out house renovation?
  To be referred to the Building Department and obtain Form A at the One-Stop Centre (OSC) at Counter 1 on Level 4.    
2. How do we forward or submit a fresh application for building plan approvals?

Applications for Building Plan approvals for new developments of more than unit must be referred to the OSC secretariat of the Building and Architecture Department on Level 10. Tel/Fax: 03-42964220    

3. How do we make fresh applications to obtain Certificate of Fitness for Occupation (CFO)?

Please refer to the OSC secretariat for advisory services / guidelines on fresh applications for CFO